Canciones para mi muerte



La banda sonora de mi vida empieza por el final.


Hurt:
Nine Inch Nails

And No More Shall We Part: Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds

Street Hassle: Lou Reed

Fake Plastic Trees: Radiohead

Floods: Pantera

Femme Fatale: The Velvet Underground

Avalanche: Leonard Cohen

Famous Raincoat: Leonard Cohen

Satellite Of Love: Lou Reed

Since I've Been Loving You: Led Zeppelin

The End: The Doors

Darker With The Day: Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds

Poor Edward: Tom Waits

Where Did You Sleep Last Night: Leadbelly

Paranoid Android: Radiohead

Baby It's You: Smith

Slipping Away: The Rolling Stones

My Sharona: The Knack

Alice: Tom Waits

Summertime: Janis Joplin

Starway To Heaven: Led Zeppelin

Black Hole Sun: Soundgarden

Something I Can Never Have: Nine Inch Nails

A Feast Of Friend: The Doors

The Willin Well IV: The Final Cut: Coheed And Cambria

Riders On The Storm: The Doors

Pale Blue Eyes: The Velvet Underground

Cemetary Gates: Pantera

Empty Bottles: John Cale/Lou Reed/Nico

Behind Blue Eyes: The Who

Kingdom Come: Manowar

Rock and Roll Suicide: David Bowie

1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Vi esto y me acorde de vos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS-tTooJ8qM

"You go to my head
With smile that makes my temperature rise
Like a summer with a thousand Julys
You intoxicate my soul with your eyes
Tho I'm certain that this heart of mine
Hasn't a ghost of a chance in this crazy romance,
You go to my head".